Splinterlands weekly challenge and this week theme is DIVINE SORCERESS.
Not too much often used card in fact, but there are certain fight conditions, where it is a must to be used.
First option is a low mana fight preferably without Legendaries. In this case you will not face Lord Arianthus for sure, which is basically a killer with it's Magic Reflect due quite low Health of DIVINE SORCERESS
Other option, and it is much more used, is a Little League with monster up to 4 Mana only to be used.
Here Life Splinter is one of really strongest in general with additional armor given by Tyrus Paladium
As I remember few weeks ago we had "Little League" theme, so basically line-up is exactly same and here we go to that kind of fight
FIGHT. Aim True + Little League + 18 Mana
Here is final line-up
- CRYSTAL WEREVOLF. Low mana and rather higher Life combined with Thorns and Silence. Perfect against both Melee and Magic attacks
- DEFENDER OF TRUTH. Decent Magic attack. Additional own shiled and protect ability giving +2 to all friendly monsters
- DIVINE SORCERESS. Decent Magic Attack. Well protected by additional armors from summoner and Defender of Truth and additional Divine Shiled.
- ARMORSMITH. Low Mana. Additionally repairs tank every round. Very useful
- DIVINE HEALER. Tank Healing + Slowing opponents monsters and still 1 Magic Attack to be added
- FURIOUS CHICKEN. Last slot trying to protect back in case if any opponent's monsters with sneak ability
Actually very strong line-up at front with recovering Life and Armor of the Crystal Werewolf every round. Limited 4 mana condition means will not face a magic reflecting Lord Arianthus or Prismatic Energy, for example
Opponent used Water splinter, which is basically next choice for me to be played in Little League if Life is unavailable. Have to admit that got here the opponent with much lower cards levels, so was after all more like beating or not real fight, so won not losing any of own Monsters, But as per experience this line-up would deal with much stronger opponent too.
The Coral Wrath is actually very interesting with decent Magic attack and Sneak Ability for a Water Splinter. That's maybe the one try to get and level up next for own team, though looks like quite expensive and maybe still start collecting Kron the Undying first :)
Hope you have enjoyed!