Always keep basil plant green at home

in hive-152200 •  2 months ago 

20200801_082929.jpg

Nowadays people change their thoughts everyday. But negative energy is not reduced from home. Therefore, we should plant such a plant at our house. Which can change your thinking, thoughts, negative. It brings happiness to your home. Eliminates all the defects of the house.
Because nowadays many people believe Vastushastra more. They believe it is wrong or it is right. Their decisions keep changing in every way. You can also plant the plant anywhere in the house. The best place in the house is the doors of your house. Can you plant there? Other plants are also sacred in Hinduism. They cannot be placed indoors. Because they become quite huge trees.

There is no Tulsi plant in your house. So immediately plant a good plant. The soil of the plant must be correct before planting. You just have to buy a pot. Then you should have 60 percent soil in it. The remaining 40 percent can use sand. Then do not use much water after planting the plant. Some water should be given daily. Your plant will remain green for a long time. Then dung manure can be mixed around the plant. If dry manure is found, it will be better. Will enhance the beauty of your garden. For some reason the twigs of your plant started drying up. So all you have to do is break that branch. Drying up. The rest of the plant should be allowed to bloom. After some time, that branch will also hold its grip.

The basil plant has considerable importance. Nowadays you will have seen that most of the basil is being described in Corona. You can eat basil leaves everyday. But basil leaves should be eaten without chewing. Because they give you more profit. Basil has many benefits in Ayurveda. Your antioxidants are available in it. Strengthens your digestive system. Tulsi also protects from other diseases. Therefore, plant a basil plant at your home today.

20200801_082940.jpg

आजकल लोग अपने विचारों को रोज बदलते हैं। लेकिन घर से नकारात्मक ऊर्जा कम नहीं होती है। इसलिए हमें अपने घर पर ऐसा पौधा लगाना चाहिए। जो आपकी सोच, विचार, नकारात्मक को बदल सकता है। इससे आपके घर में खुशहाली आती है। घर के सभी दोषों को दूर करता है।
क्योंकि आजकल बहुत से लोग वास्तुशास्त्र को अधिक मानते हैं। उनका मानना ​​है कि यह गलत है या यह सही है। उनके फैसले हर तरह से बदलते रहते हैं। आप घर में कहीं भी पौधा लगा सकते हैं। घर में सबसे अच्छी जगह आपके घर के दरवाजे हैं। क्या आप वहां पौधे लगा सकते हैं? अन्य पौधे भी हिंदू धर्म में पवित्र हैं। उन्हें घर के अंदर नहीं रखा जा सकता है। क्योंकि वे काफी विशाल वृक्ष बन जाते हैं।

आपके घर में तुलसी का पौधा नहीं है। इसलिए तुरंत एक अच्छा पौधा लगाएं। पौधे की मिट्टी को बोने से पहले सही होना चाहिए। आपको बस एक बर्तन खरीदना है। तब आपके पास 60 प्रतिशत मिट्टी होनी चाहिए। शेष 40 प्रतिशत रेत का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। फिर पौधा लगाने के बाद ज्यादा पानी का इस्तेमाल न करें। प्रतिदिन कुछ पानी दिया जाना चाहिए। आपका पौधा लंबे समय तक हरा रहेगा। फिर गोबर की खाद को पौधे के चारों ओर मिलाया जा सकता है। अगर सूखी खाद मिल जाए तो बेहतर होगा। आपके बगीचे की सुंदरता को बढ़ाएगा। किसी कारण से आपके पौधे की टहनियाँ सूखने लगीं। तो आपको बस उस शाखा को तोड़ना है। सूख रहा है। पौधे के बाकी हिस्सों को खिलने की अनुमति दी जानी चाहिए। कुछ समय बाद, वह शाखा भी अपनी पकड़ बना लेगी।

तुलसी के पौधे का काफी महत्व है। आजकल आपने देखा होगा कि ज्यादातर तुलसी का वर्णन कोरोना में किया जाता है। आप रोज तुलसी के पत्ते खा सकते हैं। लेकिन तुलसी के पत्तों को बिना चबाए खाना चाहिए। क्योंकि वे आपको अधिक लाभ देते हैं। तुलसी के आयुर्वेद में कई लाभ हैं। इसमें आपके एंटीऑक्सीडेंट उपलब्ध हैं। आपके पाचन तंत्र को मजबूत करता है। तुलसी अन्य बीमारियों से भी बचाती है। इसलिए आज ही अपने घर पर तुलसी का पौधा लगाएं।

20200801_083000.jpg

I think you will like this post.
Enjoy your Tuesday. A new plant that makes your life good.
Have a Nice Day.

Thanks for your up-vote, comment and resteemed

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

You are quite correct my friend, in today's reality(where the materialistic values have overstretched the lives of people) it is soothing expereince to see someone who still values our thousands years old tradition which has both scientitifc and religiouc significance. I am really touched by your thought on Basil Plant(Tulsi).

Baba Vishwanath aapko sukhi jeevan de.

Thanks, you are welcome