Abraham Lincoln was America's Sixteenth President. Before becoming a President, two businesses had failed, lost in different 8 elections and when they were 27 years old, they also suffered nervous breakdown, yet they did not give up and they did not give up for their dreams. With confidence or without tiredness he continue moving forward.
Abraham Lincoln's life is very inspirational, so we are posting his precious thought today and we hope you will love Abraham Lincoln Quotes very much.
Abraham Lincoln Quotes
- Nothing in this world is impossible for a person who wants to do something.
- Always keep in mind that your resolve to succeed is important from any other resolution.
- For cutting a tree, give me 6 hours and I will be able to sharpen the ax of the first 4 hours.
- If you look at any person with the intention of looking for evil then you will definitely get it.
- If we first know where we are and where we are going, then we can make better decisions about what to do and how to do it.
- Whatever I am, or I hope to be, my credit goes to my mother.
- Friends are those whose enemies are those who are your enemies
- Doing friendship with your opponents is not like destroying opponents?
- If you break the trust of your fellow citizens once, then you will never be able to get their respect and honor.
- People who look ordinary are the best people in the world, that is why God creates such a lot of people.
- When I do good work, I feel good, when I do wrong I feel bad and this is my religion.
- If you want peace, avoid popularity.
- Whoever you are, become a good person.
- The person who excels with excessive work can never do any big job.
- The voting is stronger than the bullet.
- The person has the right to criticise, who have a sense of support.
- What I want to know, they are in books, my true friends are those who bring me such a book which I have not read yet.
Dear Friends, Please tell us how to find Abraham Lincoln Quotes through your comments.
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://www.uniqueinspirationworld.com/abraham-lincoln-quotes-the-precious-thought-of-abraham-lincoln/