Made in Canva
This is the Awesome Daily Spotlight and the Awesome Daily Upvotes and the Awesome CTP Curation and the Awesome 2020vision Curation of March 11 2020, from @thisisawesome.
Awesome Daily Spotlight
The Awesome Daily Spotlight is the upvoting and resteeming of 1 awesome post per day (100% upvote), and that post will also be promoted on Twitter, plus included in this Awesome Daily report, and featured in the Awesome Weekly Spotlight that is posted on Sundays.
The Awesome Daily Spotlight can be a DTube or 3speak video, a great article, amazing art, or anything that has that bit of extra awesome quality.
This Is Todays Awesome Daily Spotlight
- Depressione - Depression (music for Steemit freedom from Tron) - by @lorenzopistolesi, and here this Italian Romantic Songwriter shares a very beautiful song and music video that he has made to sheer you up in all this Tron drama, check it out.
Shared On Twitter
Do check it out, it's awesome.
Awesome Daily Upvotes
The Awesome Daily Upvotes is upvoting of 5 additional posts of awesome quality (100% upvote each), and they will also be included in this Awesome Daily report, and they come from 5 different categories that support mainly new Steemians.
An awesome Actifit report, in support of the @actifit dApp, and we also have some SPORTS tokens to vote with.
An awesome Cleanplanet report, in support of the very important @cleanplanet project.
This Is Todays Awesome Daily Upvotes Per Category
- Click Track Profit Overview Video #1 - by @maddogmike, where he shows the main dashboard at CTP website and available options, in the first video from the series about the CTP.
- #2020Vision Day 66 of Momma's Push-Ups! #pushon powered by @pixiepost - by @elianaicgomes, Eliana does push ups in what can only be described as a child is sleeping mode, No David assisting with squats today.
- My Actifit Report Card: March 11 2020 - by @alokkumar121, and here he makes over 24k steps and shares his day with a nice picture.
- Cleanplanet 11/03/2020 - by @cryptoyzzy, and in this video he makes a great job cleaning up polluting garbage in beautiful nature.
- 5 Minute Freewrite: Tuesday - Prompt: nail polish - by @precarious, and here this Steemian writes their thoughts about red nail polish, and what signals it sends out.
Awesome CTP Curation
The Awesome CTP Curation is additional upvotes on Awesome Content in the CTPtalk tribe with 3 upvotes of 65% each for a total of 195% of our Voting Power, and it's been moderated by @ph1102.
Screenshots from Steempeak
Awesome 2020vision Curation
The Awesome 2020vision Curation is additional upvotes on Awesome Content made by #2020vision participants with 3 upvotes of 65% each for a total of 195% of our Voting Power, and it's been moderated by @russellstockley.
|@ph1102||Spanish Time Zones - #2020Vision Day +21||65%|
|@hirohurl||#2020 Vision Challenge 25 - Wheel of Engagement and the CTP Gauntlet...||65%|
|@maddogmike||Day #30 of #2020Vision Challenge||65%|
Screenshots from Steempeak
You can suggest posts to be included in the Awesome Daily Spotlight and the Awesome Daily Upvotes or the Awesome CTP Curation or the Awesome 2020vision Curation, by linking to a recent post or video of awesome quality that you or someone else has done in the comments below, or in our Discord in the Awesome Suggestions channel.
Delegators And Steem Power - Plus Voting And Curation
This is our current delegations and Steempower.
|Leased SP Paid By @flaxz||500 SP|
|Leased SP Paid By @thisisawesome||660 SP|
Our total Steem Power, including all delegations and our own SP, is now 6401 SP.
This is our daily voting and curation.
|Awesome Daily Spotlight||100%|
|Awesome Daily Upvotes||500%|
|Awesome CTP Curation||195%|
|Awesome 2020vision Curation||195%|
(1000% = 10x100% votes)
For a full breakdown of all these calculations check this spreadsheet in Google Drive, it will be continuously updated as delegations are changing, and that is done manually once per day.
Delegators are rewarded with weekly payouts in Steem every Sunday, and delegators are rewarded with all liquid funds of Steem and SBD that comes into this account, plus they also get a 30% share of our weekly Power Down payouts, the other 70% is used to Lease Steem Power, and you can read all details and the latest payouts in the last Awesome Weekly Spotlight, plus they are also rewarded with payouts in CTP tokens amounting to 50% of our earnings in CTP, the other 50% will be staked to grow our stake and Voting Power in CTP, and we currently have 21729 CTP staked.
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
|@ph1102||Moderator CTP 🦄|
|@pixiepost||Moderator 2020Vision 🧚 (On vacation)|
|@russellstockley||Moderator 2020Vision 🦒|
Thank you very much for reading this report and for supporting this project, the goals are to "highlight Awesome Content on the Steem blockchain, and to grow the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ